|Please fill out all applicable information on the membership form. Fields marked with an * are required.
If you hit submit and are not taken to a confirmation page, then you forgot to enter a required field and your information was not submitted.
- National LICA Contractor Magazine Subscription
- Petrocon Buying Group – complimentary membership for fuel, oil, tires, lubricants, anti-freeze and rubber track
- LICA Contractor Safety Management Plan
- Caterpillar Extended Powertrain Protection Program
- Case Equipment Discounts
- Hotel Savings Card through CLC
- Payroll services
- Identity Theft, Personal and Business Protection through LegalShield
- Emergency Medical Transport Discounts
- LICA Healthy Benefits Insurance
- LICA Safety Portal for OSHA
- Discounts on Trimble products for new members
- Discounts on Clean Fire Diesel fuel additive for new members
- LICA Scholarship Programs
- A Network for Solutions – attend the State meetings and discover the “tips and tricks” that other successful LICA contractors use to work smarter … not harder
Types of Work Our Contractors Perform:
- Cable/Utility Installation
- Directional Boring
- Earthmoving/Land Clearing
- Erosion Control
- Gravel/Rock Production
- Land Leveling
- On Site Waste Management
- Open Ditch Work
- Road Boring/Drainage
- Septic Systems
- Site Prep./Development
- Sewer/Water/Underground Utilities
- Water Management
For membership definitions, click here.
Active Contractor Membership
$298 per year
Company Associate Membership
$298 per year
$50 per year
Note: Dues and assessments paid to the New Jersey Land Improvement Contractors Association are not deductible as charitable contributions but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. Check with your financial advisor for details.
Terms of Membership:
|I guarantee my work as to quality and workmanship. I agree to follow standard accepted construction practices for all work. I understand this application is subject to the acceptance of my workmanship. I understand the benefits of the association shall become effective upon receipt of the application, payment to the State Office, and approval by the NJ LICA Board of Directors.